Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, April 3, 2009

Works in progress this month

Stillife in progress by Jennifer Winship Mark
This is a large canvas I have been working on lately
when I find the time. Which is not very often. I still have at least 10 more
hours to go before this acrylic piece is finished.


Watercolor in progress by Jennifer Winship Mark
This is a watercolor demo I started 2 years ago! I just recently decided
to finish it. Believe it or not, there really is a cute house
in Cannon Beach with this gorgeous garden!




Acrylic and gold leaf Painting in progress by Jennifer Winship Mark
I am still struggling with the arrangement and I need to figure out
the background and give it a great sense of glass.


Watercolor study by Jennifer Winship Mark
This is another work in progress. I need to sharpen up the
petals and paint the little white berries. I did this with my good
friend and fellow "blogger" Christine.

1 comment:

christine said...

Jenny, that top painting is one of my favorites. I love how bright the berries look!

Also, I wanted to let you know I have awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger Award on my blog! You can see it: here. Congrats! :)
Chris