Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inspirations from some of my favorite blogs




New Painting by Mark Ryden at Art Basel Miami!!




I found this on the Arrested Motion blog....another great blog.

Today I am learning to paste, copy, and borrow from other blogs. Computers are always an ongoing learning experience for me.



A young Stranger
Gaya, 7
by Benoit Paille


fffound is an amazing blog with some disturbing and some utterly beautiful photos....like this mesmerizing little girl.





This East Hampton, New York home
of Allison Julius, husband Zachary and brother Louis Marra
has a wonderful collection of Fornesetti chairs
and this gorgeous Fornesetti malachiteWall paper.

This photo was found on one of my most favorite blogs ,
Design*sponge which is always inspiring and fresh....

Brooklyn-based writer, Grace Bonney has such a great eye and fun sense of discovery. She creates a first class blog.

No comments: