Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What's the big Eye-dea?

                                                            Watercolor by Jennifer Winship Mark
I have been working on images for our website lately and it seems
I am going off  on some crazy tangents.


                                      


Watercolor by Jennifer Winship Mark
   I am rediscovering how fun and challenging it is to paint with
watercolors again.



                                                      Watercolor by Jennifer Winship Mark
                                         What are your ideas on these Open Eye Art images?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

I LIKE YOUR NEW ADDITIONS-WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF THE COUSINS. I DO THINK OF KASEY EVERY DAY. LINDA:)

Mike and Sue said...

You are way ahead of the rest of the world. Do what feels good to you and enjoy.
Cousin Mike